• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Jeep Grand Cherokee 1:6

Volk98

Greetings from Russia!

This is my new project – 1:6 scale Jeep Grand Cherokee. It is based on Axial Wraith axles and gear box.

Now it looks so:

Headlights, winch, new tires and other aftermarket will come soon.
Pictures of building process I will post down here later.

Thanks for watching)

Looks good, did it come on blue or did you pain't it ?

Let's continue)

Lights

Battery mounting

New springs (from E-savage) they are harder than stock springs.

Looks good, did it come on blue or did you pain't it ?
No, i didn't) I have a couple of blue Grand Cherokee bodies, and I want to build them like my MAXTRAX FJ team.

Thanks for watching)

Last edited:
Cool, I was just asking because the ones sold over here were all red. Keep up the good work

Volk98,
Great job so far. Looks awesome. Can't wait to see the end result.

Gula,
My search skills must suck. Where are you see the red ones? Link?

c7419b5caf5b676de605bf4e414b17dc.jpg

It was a eztec toy pretty scale stock form from what I remember. Lights all worked even had an alarm I think. They didn't sell well and went on sale for. $26 a real long time ago.

Looks real, Volk!, I've always liked wagon wheels, usually try to find a set for my 1:1's, the white rims really offset the blue, looks sharp.

Hello Everybody!

First of all some action photos

And "underhood" photos

My Jeep was built on axial wraith’s axles and geabox, so I decided to buy one more wraith.
It was an a Poison Spider Wraith with nice blue body and really good BF Goodrich tires.

I had removed stock Ripsaw tires and installed new BF Goodrich.

Looks more better I think, also these tires are harder than stock tires, so Cheerokee doesn’t flip over anymore.

I love this picture

to be continued

Back