• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Installing Integy machined battery tray

Stoovey2004

Quarry Creeper
I've search the internet and my tablet isn't letting me search this forum. I need info and/or pics of the install.
Thanks!

Unfortunately it seems like this forum is not maintained anymore. I had to start a new account because I could not retrieve my old password. Keep us posted with your build pics.

If it's the battery tray I am thinking of, it allows you to put a bigger battery in the rear, like the original. With the spare tire back there and a bigger battery, it will be very rear heavy. Most who use the Twin Hammers for crawling put the battery between the front wheels. Back when upgrade parts weren't so hard to find, GCM made a kit that did vertical shocks, battery tray up front and bell crank steering all at once. Looking at the parts you have, I have no idea how it goes in. It might have been nice if they showed that in a picture.
This site is a little disappointing to me too.

Back