• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Inserting Pics?

You want the "Insert image" button not the Media button. See below.

1720798904734.png

You can use an image hosting site like Imgur. Upload the pics there then copy the link and paste it into your post here.

I'm not sure if the new forum will manage it, but resize your pictures before loading to imgur or they will be huge when you post them here.

I'm not sure if the new forum will manage it, but resize your pictures before loading to imgur or they will be huge when you post them here.

I asked about whether we still have a size limit but got no response. I have been uploading larger pics and they dont cause any Issues that I can see. It use to shink the text and string it out a mile long but I think the new forum software has fixed that issue.

EDIT: just as a test this image is 4032 x 2268. Is it showing up huge for anyone (as in wider than the other posts)?

vvSZpUX.jpg

Last edited:
I asked about whether we still have a size limit but got no response. I have been uploading larger pics and they dont cause any Issues that I can see. It use to shink the text and string it out a mile long but I think the new forum software has fixed that issue.

EDIT: just as a test this image is 4032 x 2268. Is it showing up huge for anyone (as in wider than the other posts)?

vvSZpUX.jpg
Looks ok. On the old forum software it would have blown out the entire view of the page. Lol

Back