• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

info on building berg axle???

pyranahryder

Pebble Pounder
hi i am planning on building berg v1 axle,and my first question is on c-hub and knuckle i see differente way that people goes but want to have more clear opinion the set-up i have see at the moment are

-axial c-hub with bully knuckle
-xr-wraith c-hub and knuckle
-vp 8* c-hub and knuckle
-vp non 8* c-hub and knuckle
-dlux knuckle
and here at my home i have some axial scx10 aluminium c-hub with knuckle(steering arm seem to be longer than habitualy) don,t know the part number of it

-i plan to milling the gear case and tube
-drill the gear
-i would like to know the difference between stock 2sd and 3th gear compare to manoaman ones(and does it possible to find them at this time)
-i have rcbros locker in

for front axle what is the best low cost way to have something strong i have thinking about dlux ofna style or modded wraith but plus for modded wraith

for the rear i will maybe go with dlux but dont know if i will use is kind of ofna hub it is something i woul try

so all comment will be welcome and pics of what you have or suggest wil be apreciated

for the part i know dlux and rcbros do some but if it have other people than done one let me know too

thanks to all i am newbie with moa

I'm just saving you from getting flamed here. No one is going to want to explain all that stuff bro. Read the build threads. Go back pages and pages. Contact the vendor you want to go through for your axles. I have a new set of v1 cases I insisted a vendor order for me and they are in the parts museum never to be touched again. I know you and I have been chatting a bit. If it's your English that makes reading the threads tuff, PM the axle vendor you choose. Have a good weekend!

there is always google translate if there are somethings you dont get,,
but there are alot off things that google translater will translate so it makes no sence at all because it`s a machine,
here on rcc and other rc-forums because we use not a strait forward language,, lots off nicks and crazy names for google to ttranslate,,he he he

Classicitcustoms bulldog berg axles are bullet proof the folks call him the berg doctor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know they have many bullet proof axle here but here where i lived i have no comps so my goal is to mods stock housing and maybe bought light gear case but i don,t know which way i will goes with the front,for the c hub and knuckle.but soon i will talk to dlux on some parts i will finish my shafty first and the after and this will let me more time to read about berg thread

im in the process of building my v1 bergs up atm.. im using all vp gear.. wraith knuckles/chubs and vvds... my mate is gonna mill them up for me.. im using fubar rear lockouts as i scored a 2nd hand pair months ago.. nice to see someone else doing the same !

Back