• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Indy / Noblesville area?

Hondarider94

Pebble Pounder
looking to get back into crawling. Currently live in Noblesville, about 45 minutes north of indy. I dont know anyone that has a crawler let alone any places to run..

There is a guy who has a RC race track he just built on the east side of Carol Road between 75th and 79th street. It is the county line for Marion and Hancock county. I don't know if he does any crawling but he has been working on it and looks nice. I know nothing more than I drive by it and see a sign something to the effect RC Track by appointment only and a phone number. Sorry, not sure if that is what you were looking for but that is what came to mind when I saw your post. Thought I would share.

Back