• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Icon shocks and a 0 rebount

tnitzani

Hi all,
I have got my SCX10 for a year now and last month I got it the Icon shocks to replace the stock ones.
No matter what I did, I could not get it to have a 0 rebound.
As I was wondering the web trying to solve this problem I have came across Axial shock diaphragm 13x4.5mm (AX30112), thinking this could solve this problem as the Icon and the stock shocks does not have a diaphragm in.
Will those diaphragms will fit the Icon shocks and fix this problem?
What do you guys think?
Thank you in advance,

Stock SCX10 and Icon shocks are 7mm bore, that diaphragm is for the Wraith and other 10mm bore shocks. Owning both Wraith 10mm and SCX10 7mm shocks I can say those diaphragms will not work with the 7mm shocks.

I wouldn't worry about hitting dead-zero rebound, just set them all to as little rebound as possible and make sure all four are the same.

Back