• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

I have problems

rccrawler6911

Rock Stacker
Okay so after I waterproofed my truck it seems like my truck is killing my batteries a lot quicker then it use to! And I'm also have a problem with something idk if it's motor or what... but before I waterproofed my truck I could go full speed in reverse then go straight to full speed forward without it hesitating but now when I do that it stops and then I have to let off the gas and then give it trigger to go forward, it's like my power gets cut
Off?

We need some more info, what kind of crawler, what esc , motor, radio, and so on. Also how did you waterproof it.

We need some more info, what kind of crawler, what esc , motor, radio, and so on. Also how did you waterproof it.
It's a axial scx-10 honcho, stock axial AE-2 ESC, stock axial motor the 27T, controller is a ax-3 2.4GHz, i run a venom 4200 7.2v high power nihm battery (6 cell) and I used Plasti dip to waterproof

Did you make sure n.ot to cover the heat sinks?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
The heat sinks (or cooling fans as I call it on the ESC) are not covered, I watched djmedic's video on how to waterproof so I know I didn't mess that up lol

It's not reversed at all it's like when I get on the gas(pulling trigger back) I go forward like normal but when I go to slam it in reverse real quick it stops and I have to let off the trigger and push forward to go to reverse... it won't go straight from drive to reverse

Back