• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hummel park

greengiant

I took the truck out to Hummel park for a little trail run today

20140531_152513_zpss4diyk5o.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140531_151708_zpsxsg2ag3n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140531_151629_zps8gcf6rmc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140531_151532_zpsqfpdmjzz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looks like posts are about a year apart here, so my turn. Hummel should be a great location for a trail ride. Years ago-mid '80s-I rucked the ridgeline trail overlooking the Missouri River as part of my physical training regimen. From brush entry across from Dodge Park to the trail head at the overlook. Army had me posted to Omaha. Surprised and pleased to see it mentioned here. Hope others have found it suitable for crawler trail rides too. If not, check it out.

arnieH

Looks like posts are about a year apart here, so my turn. Hummel should be a great location for a trail ride. Years ago-mid '80s-I rucked the ridgeline trail overlooking the Missouri River as part of my physical training regimen. From brush entry across from Dodge Park to the trail head at the overlook. Army had me posted to Omaha. Surprised and pleased to see it mentioned here. Hope others have found it suitable for crawler trail rides too. If not, check it out.

arnieH

Anyone go here anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son and I went there yesterday to crawl. It was a fairly good spot, with some nice trails. Darn frisbee golfers were in the way, otherwise it was alright. We didn't get possessed by the devil.

Back