• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hudson Valley area 845'ers

I'll be back home in the hudson valley this summer. Where are the best crawling areas?? Is there a map of local spots or a local club? I'll be in tuxedo, but I go up to pok, new paltz, Kingston, etc. Anything at bear mountain?
Thanks!!

Kingston-area here. Not sure about Bear Mountain, but there's plenty of Scenic Hudson parks that have trails and land features. I also want to bring my rig out to Jockey Hill, which is great for MTB, probably also good for crawling.

I just found the motocross track in sterling forest!!! It is incredible !!! Miles of trails, rocks, roots, some mud, huge boulders, slabs, wide trails, technical sections, it has everything!!!!

I've been to Graham Hills Park in Mount Pleasant a few times. Lots of ancient rock fences that have fallen down, bedrock, boulders, fallen trees, roots, creek with rocks... I'd be up for meeting up with anyone in the Hudson Valley, I'm in White Plains and willing to drive a bit!

I believe we will be meeting Sunday in Harriman state park, probably around 9:30. About 45 min from tappan zee. There is a group on Facebook, New Jersey unpaved crawlers.

Thanks for the response! I had family issues pop up and couldn't make it. I don't have a FB account but I guess I will sign up to get connected with you guys. Thanks!

Just checkin' in to this thread.If anyone gets an alert to this ,hows about whomever is interested plan a Springtime get together at an agreed location and do a meet and greet.Yes bring your rigs of course. Anybody in?
I have a Wraith gone scale freak thats almost done.I'd be up for a get together,as long as some of you don't mind RC'in with an old dude........TTYS

Sounds good to me. Just put a link system in my TF2 and believe it can actually crawl now haha. Live in hopewell junction but don't mind a small drive.

Back