• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

HSP pangolin OR E10 trans position help

CreepJeep

Hi, This is my first post. Been reading as many archived post as possible but couldn't find what I was looking for. I am wanting to install a larger pinion gear on my HSP 94180t2 but as she sits isn't an option. I need a way to do this so that I can change from a 22T gear to 28T gear depending on what I will be doing with truck. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Jeremy

When looking at spur gears how do we know that it will fit the adapter that has the 3 screws that mounts to the spur? Is this a standard or truck specific? Do other adapters work?

Thanks for the reply Joe"thumbsup"

When looking at spur gears how do we know that it will fit the adapter that has the 3 screws that mounts to the spur? Is this a standard or truck specific? Do other adapters work?

Thanks for the reply Joe"thumbsup"

I don't think it is standard. I'm still using stock spur gear on mine, so I can't tell you the best way to ensure fitment of a different one. I'm sure others have mounted different spur gears to their Everest 10...I'd try asking in the Redcat crawlers forum.

Thanks a Ton! I did order a spur from amain. It was the plastic Kimbrough brand and it does fit on the adapter plate. Only issue I have is that its too small of a tooth count(66) and won't allow for even my largest pinion to mesh(22t). But the knowledge is well worth the mistake. :)

Thanks again Joe.

Back