• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

hsp pangolin 1/10 project

try_alls

Hi,
Normally I'm a heli guy but with the bad weather it was hard to get my rc fix so me and a friend invested in crawlers he went for the wraith an I chose a hsp 1/10 pangolin with 4 wheel steering, I'm intending to make my own tube chassis and look into swapping out the electronics over time as less crashes to heli's šŸ˜ƒ

Anyway so far I have add 120g to each front wheel and I have replaced the stock rx/tx for a spare 6ch one from a heli an use my dx6i as I found switchin modes was a ballache so now I have independent steering on the fly, granted it's taking a lot o time in garden getting used to new layout, here's a short video of her currently, if anyone has a hsp it'd be awesomes to hear about your mods šŸ˜‰

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyuvFJyM-cQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The Pangolin is about 97% the same as the Exceed Maxstone 10. Do a search for Maxstone 10 threads and you will more than likely find more mood info.

Back