• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

how many servos venom creeper

vortex000111

hello all,
I am wanting to order a venom creeper for myself as a first rock crawler, I have downloaded the instructions and am confused by one thing,
How many servos do I need and what are the specs of those servos?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Vortex

another question,

If possible could someone please list all the things needed to complete the car in simple language, like one motor and on esc...
thanks again.

one motor. one esc. one transmitter. one reciever. one servo. one battery. tada! you have a rock crawler!

im pretty sure on the creepers that it has the option for rear steer right out of the box. so im assuming its one for front and one for rear steer. rear steer isnt needed. but it is available if you want

Youll only need one servo for the front...but youll want a servo that has at least 300-400 oz/in. of torque...and youll need a Castle Creations 10amp BEC to power it so you dont have issues with the Receiver.

Back