• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

How I made my Scx10 iii gladiator faster, and you can too!

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
It’s a sobering moment to realize you’re not as clever as you thought you were. I always felt like my Scx10 iii with a Holmes Hobbies Trailmaster 550 27t should have more wheel speed. It just seemed to top out pretty quickly. Well half way through filming this video, I decided to switch the motor leads around to see if I’d had them backwards. And yes, suspicions confirmed, I had the motor wired backwards, and I’m not as smart as I think I am (truck should go faster forward than in reverse). So if your truck is not as fast as you’d like, check to see if it’s wired up the right way. Because as we say in science, it’s the simplest explanation that describes what we are observing that is often the best. Thanks for watching, and I hope to see you back here again soon.

Junior Scientist for life,

Uncharted RC

Sorry for the clickbate title :)

https://youtu.be/6_QK-83hdU8?si=2EHMIvll3zg1qEZR

Back