• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

How good is it really?

cul8tr

Quarry Creeper
Still new to crawling. A guy wants to trade me one. Just wanted to know what you guys really think about the XTM M Crawler. Thanks

im wondering the same thing i want to buy one but i dont know how good it is..im in georgia we have a lil more rocks..lol

It's a good super crawler.... BUT.... the aluminum used is very thin, not so heavy duty... it can brake or bend. I think it's a good crawler for the price (really it is quite cheap), there are better ones out there but it all depends on the use you want to have for it... are you going to use it as a comp crawler??? Than just forget about it... it's not that good unless you mod it.
Are you going to use it for a recreational crawler than buy it... you will have fun and like it.

It is fun to just play with and the build was fun. I don't think I would do any sort of competitions with it. Had to change most everything anyway and I don't think the outers or the steering would hold up to it unless you change it.

i made mine into a torshoin style chassis and love it, i haven't broke anything yet but i am trying to get rid of it to get/build a another scaler

It's a good super crawler.... BUT.... the aluminum used is very thin, not so heavy duty... it can brake or bend. I think it's a good crawler for the price (really it is quite cheap), there are better ones out there but it all depends on the use you want to have for it... are you going to use it as a comp crawler??? Than just forget about it... it's not that good unless you mod it.
Are you going to use it for a recreational crawler than buy it... you will have fun and like it.

So what is a better crawler in your opinion?

Back