• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Honey I Shrunk my Dream Truck

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
They say if you want to make god or whatever you believe in laugh, tell them your plans. I had plans, oh yes I had plans. I had a 69 k5 blazer at one point in my life with all the best intentions to rebuild it. But the reality was I was in way over my head and never really had the means or skills to do it. Luckily with tiny trucks we can achieve some of our plans on a more realistic (oxymoron?) scale. So I’ve built my dream truck only shrunken down to 1/10 scale. Maybe one day I will get a full size 69 k5 again and have my dream truck. Maybe one day.

As always, thank you for watching and joining me on my adventures. I hope to see you again soon on the next adventure.

Back