• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hobbywing Quicrun issues..... NOOB

Overkill543

I bought a Cen F450 and right off the back I had issues. I got a second esc and it did stopped working immediately again. Plus the factory radio seemed terrible, but I guess it is only $379.00! Anyways, I decided to try a hobby wing Quicrun Crawler Brushed! I got traxxas connectors and then I used a new waterproof traxxas box and installed a Traxxas receiver since I’m just kinda figuring out how to use the Traxxas app! I have everything installed correctly ( “-“ to “-“ and “+” to “+”) on the motor. I turn my transmitter on and then my car (I did what I think is calibrate my esc via included instructions). When I hit the throttle to go forward or reverse, the truck does nothing. When I turn the wheel to the right, the steering servo turns to the right like it should but the truck starts moving forward, and when I turn to the left the steering servo again turns the truck towards the left but now the truck runs in reverse! I’m thinking a channel issues but I don’t know how to check or fix if it was.

I appreciate any help and the traxxas gear is what I have and like and really can’t afford another transmitter.

Make sure you're using the right ports on the Rx. Traxxas receivers have two steering outputs (1&2) IIRC. For their outdated twin servo setup in some models. Looks like you plugged the ESC into one of the servo channels.

Make sure you're using the right ports on the Rx. Traxxas receivers have two steering outputs (1&2) IIRC. For their outdated twin servo setup in some models. Looks like you plugged the ESC into one of the servo channels.

Yes!!!!!! Use a light if you must, two channel ones are standard

Hang up and Drive

����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️���� I wasn’t even thinking about the first two channels being “1”…. As soon as I saw the first response, I really felt like a “noob”! Haha, oh well, I guess it’s nice to have a simple, easy, fix! Haha! Thank you guys again for the help! It works perfect!

Back