• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Help with clicking Capra... Fixed

StretchMaK

Hello,

I am having the clicking from the transmission. Only when moving forward, none in reverse. I get the clicking when no drive line is connected and when it is.

I have tried every fix I can find and no luck, it still clicks. I took the dig out, still clicks. The only pin in the trans is in the right side of the gear ( tried both ways ) still clicks. The motor to pinion mesh has been set a bunch of diff ways, still clicks.

Pretty much ready to give up on it. I've had this apart and back together so many times. Other than buying all new tranny parts I am stuck.

HELP

Hello,

I am having the clicking from the transmission. Only when moving forward, none in reverse. I get the clicking when no drive line is connected and when it is.

I have tried every fix I can find and no luck, it still clicks. I took the dig out, still clicks. The only pin in the trans is in the right side of the gear ( tried both ways ) still clicks. The motor to pinion mesh has been set a bunch of diff ways, still clicks.

Pretty much ready to give up on it. I've had this apart and back together so many times. Other than buying all new tranny parts I am stuck.

HELP
some times a grain of sand in the greese that causes a click or something small and seemingly insignificant

I thought it could be that but I have never really ran it out doors yet and I have cleaned it like new several times now. Might look for a diff trans set up.

Last edited:
Back