• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

help with a honcho

forsaken73

I have a honcho with sidewinder esc and a novac 55t motor and futuba metal steering servo, today while crawling whenever I would steer my speed would become eratic or stop then return when I went to neutral with the steering, thought it was low battery so changed battery and no change.
any help??????

i had a similar problem i was racing a rc8te with the monster system an a high tech servo my motor would bog ever time i turned, the servo was drawing a crap load of power and making a loud motor noise like reeereee the servo was a high tech hsc-5998tg also check your frame rate if your running a anilog servo with digital tranmitter you will have problems

Back