• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Help please!!!

Goody888

My steering just stopped working so I let the car cool down but now the car won't get any power now

I think it might be the ESC because it was very hot. if so I need a good cheap ESC with a drag brake

the car is a scx10 honcho stock ESC and a 35 turn motor, I've had it for 2 years

I've heard really good things about the Hobbywing 1080 , 2 or 3 cell and comes with a program box to adjust your setting and also has a strong built in bec

Hobbywing 1060 is very cheap and good for the money. Virtually the same as an AE-5 but but they don't seem to burn up anywhere near as much.
If you can stretch a little more though then the Hobbywing 1080 is much better amd well worth the money.

They're both waterproof for sure.
The circuit boards are encased in a what looks like an epoxy resin and the power switches are protected well against the elements as well.

Back