• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Help Me Choose Which RC to Sell

HoldDaMayo

I've recently bought 2 new trucks from Axial, i have an RTR Wraith Spawn and an RTR Yeti. I've used both trucks fairly briefly, the Wraith more than the Yeti though. My issue is, I don't feel like I need both trucks. I don't like the Yeti enough to use it for bashing over other RC's I own, so basically, I need to figure out which RC to keep for scaling/crawling type activity, the Yeti or the Wraith Spawn.

I figure I'll sell the one I don't chose and use that money to help fund modifying the winner. Put yourself in my shoes, a newbie with an RTR Yeti and an RTR Wraith Spawn, both pretty much brand new, which would you keep and modify and which would you sell?

Any reasoning to explain your recommendation would be appreciated as well!

Thanks guys! "thumbsup"

First.......Welcome.

I think you answered your own question. You mentioned you have run the wraith more then the yeti....and don't like the yeti enough to use over your bash rigs. so wraith= 2 vs yeti= 0

IMO the yeti is for speed

the wraith can be.......speed/scale/crawling

Cheers,
Wade

Ya ditch the yeti, there are better platforms for speed than the yeti. The wraith is a very capable trail truck.

Just my .02, keep them both, you break one, while waiting on parts you have something else to run. Don't like the included body, get an optional one to use, anyone that can afford a Yeti and Wraith, can afford to buy another body.

thanks guys, really appreciate the advice. I sold the Yeti for $10.01 more than I paid for it, so we have a happy ending.

thanks guys, really appreciate the advice. I sold the Yeti for $10.01 more than I paid for it, so we have a happy ending.

You need to share your selling techniques! Somehow I always seem to buy high and sell low :cry: Congrats on a happy ending though "thumbsup"

Back