• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

HELP ME axial ax10 need advice

That-C10-AX10

i have a axial ax10 that started out as a rtc i added a 3000 mah venom battery and a S3305 futuba metal gear servo and i also added a dx3e spektrum radio that came with a SR300 reciever i also added various metal links and parts but anyways lets get to the problem at hand my issue is that the green light on the sr300 reciever is constantly blinking and everytime i re-bind it it will remain binded for 15-30 seconds then bam it starts screwing up again so i decided to go to my local hobby store and purchase a reciever that was compatible to my controller they sold me a SR3300T so i installed it and attempted to bind it and it will not even bind momentarily like it did with the SR300 so given all that information can someone please help me ......i recently got put on house arrest and started messing with the car again as a hobby and something to do cause im primarily stuck at the house so maybe that will stress how bad i need answers

Yes! I bought a airtronics mx v set. Then took the spectrum sh?It an trashed it. Best thing I've done in this hobby.

Back