• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Help a new RC Crawler Mom out

rccrawlinmom

My son and I are new to the RC rock crawling. He participated in the G6 run at King of the Hammers a few weeks ago and would like to go again.

I have searched and searched, but can't seem to find a listing of events that we could participate in, around the southern California area. I am looking for anything recreational or competitive. Thank you!!

Also, he has an Axial Ridgecrest and we are trying to find a mounting option for a front winch. Any suggestions/tips, links would be appreciated.

Thanks!

There is a search option on this site that should help you out a lot just using simple key words and I know you will be able to find what your looking for also there are a lot of sections and sub sections on the main page

This might be a good start for you
West - California at RCCrawler.com

Scroll down near the bootom of the forum, you will see a regional area, pick the one nearestest you and poke around in th threads a bit. I am sure ther is a club near you. Posting this question in th regional area near you will should also get some helpful replies.

I dont have a ridgecrest but if my memory is correct....it doesnt have a full length chassis rail so some custom fab work will be required to mount a traditioal winch.

That's awesome that you are supporting him, way to be a cool mom. My wife drives for fun and comes on trail rides all the time.

as stated above i think it's great that you go on the forums to try find the information to help your son with his rc. my parents always told me as i was growing up "there was no replacement for time spent". the world needs more moms like you! "thumbsup"

Back