• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

having some difficulties

bwm8142

Rock Stacker
so i have what started as an ax10 rtr, its got a spv-1 chassis, xl-5, stock reciever, stock servo and 3000 mah nihm 7.2 volt.

now to my problem :roll: my truck has been glitching, stopping completely on the rock pile and just being lame in general....

when it stops moving completely , the light on the esc still goes, but the truck just sits there. when i wiggle the reciever and esc the truck glitches then starts going again.

i have full batteries in the reciever and the truck, please help!!

Better bet is just get an external BEC. Most here, as do I, run the CC BEC.

To upgrade the ESC as you're asking, you can buy a lot of BEC's.:shock:

i would say check conections and the check the little gold pieces in the connector
check all the electronics for loose stuff and fix it and maybe it might be the reciver

very true, im just bad at wiring :lmao: i swapped my xtal and it seems to go good now, but i only played with it for about 10 minutes thanks for the help

I was having that same issue I bought a new rx tx and solved it !! and I was running a ccbec with my stock rx and tx and it was acting up
The fxr I added before the rx change and it still was acting up!!!!! So I went and got the new rx tx and no problems since

I was having that same issue I bought a new rx tx and solved it !! and I was running a ccbec with my stock rx and tx and it was acting up
The fxr I added before the rx change and it still was acting up!!!!! So I went and got the new rx tx and no problems since

glad to know that you fixed your prob! i might just junk the old stuff and go 2.4! :mrgreen:

so i thought the problem was my xtal because it worked fine for awhile....now its crapping out again! so now the xl-5 makes a weird sound when going forward and is way slower than it is in reverse.

it also seems that when i climb something the truck powers out and stops and wont go until i pick it up and run it without any resitance on the wheels ( servo still works when this happens)

any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
Back