• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hattiesburg area?

Brake Weight

I wanna be Dave
Anyone from the Hattiesburg area and know of some crawl spots? Public, public assessable, business's parking lots, dirt piles, private/groups assessable places, walking trails? Water hazards are acceptable, too.

I'm just wanting something I can hit up for 30 minutes on errands or maybe a lipo pack on a Saturday afternoon to test my tinkering.

I hit a few drainage ditches here and there. A couple of stores, a dentist office, and a few churches. The big gray rocks is all. But they're usually well manicured and weeded. The walking trials I hit were boring and full of pine straw like the woods behind my house and no rocks. Just dirt, pine straw, and roots.

I found these little spots at OGAA's Optimist Park next to Petro Automotive.

c334dfac72ca6bd03c6ea0d1880f3b7b.jpg

It had a slightly more difficult time on the loose rocks. The foams are too soft and kept wanting to walk under the cracks. I've got another set just for this but haven't put them in yet.
f6af3adeb0acc00f4cef998a38c324ff.jpg

And a little drain for the micro.
e167727b9b7cfd978dbd7592d7a8b360.jpg

Back