• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Has anyone had experience with these axles?

Scraig0128

I’m building my first lcg budget build. ( I have 2 scale crawlers currently)

And I’ve found these axles that look promising but not sure if I should go ahead with them. Just wondering if anyone knows if they’re good or anything about them?

They’re called Xtra Speed Aluminum HX Hi-Lift Front & Rear Portal Axle Assembled Set.

Link - https://www.rcmart.com/xtra-speed-a...al-scx10-ii-element-enduro-xs-ax0074-00111039

Yes. They are chinese specials and the hardware in side is made out of butter! Besides that you can buy them for half the price on aliex....I would get a nice set of ar45 and be done with it��

These get terrible reviews on Amazon and Ebay...

everyone says that they are fragile, and brittle, and lots of reports of breakage the first time they're run. You can find TRX4 axles for 125 to 150 a set on FB marketplace, and you can buy the Redcat Portals as a kit for about 100 dollars for the set. Either of those would be way better than junky chinese axles.

Back