• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

hammers time

ferp420

who did i wanna be again
Subscribed Member
it's that time of year again were we go out to the middle of nowhere "my back yard but hay " and freeze our butts off watching people who spent way to much money on toys go play

gates opened today but it's been on since before Christmas

and last week I got a delivery from my "sponsors" a 91 solid axle yota on 37s so I could go play out there but lol after a day of wheeling we go to put gas in it and wheres the gas cap key dough lol they will bring it when they come back for the event

anyway some good stuff

it's that time of year again were we go out to the middle of nowhere "my back yard but hay " and freeze our butts off watching people who spent way to much money on toys go play

gates opened today but it's been on since before Christmas

and last week I got a delivery from my "sponsors" a 91 solid axle yota on 37s so I could go play out there but lol after a day of wheeling we go to put gas in it and wheres the gas cap key dough lol they will bring it when they come back for the event

anyway some good stuff

Awesome. As usual I'll be here on the east coast streaming whatever they share over the next couple weeks.

Cool Yota, the 37's don't look out of place on it whatsoever.
Pretty hilarious that you've been neutered by a gas cap.
I typically watch the free stuff streaming on the Tube while I eat and wrench on tiny trucks. I always enjoy the KOH weekend

Raul Gomez took the past two. Who's the favorite this year?

Sent from my SM-G990W using Tapatalk

Cool Yota, the 37's don't look out of place on it whatsoever.
Pretty hilarious that you've been neutered by a gas cap.
I typically watch the free stuff streaming on the Tube while I eat and wrench on tiny trucks. I always enjoy the KOH weekend

Raul Gomez took the past two. Who's the favorite this year?

Sent from my SM-G990W using Tapatalk
the tires look good but the thing is gutless untill you put it in low range but on the highway it's a shift fest

ya stupid gas cap lol

i don't follow the driver's or who's who and who won I just enjoy the wheelen

i went down to the hammers last night to check things out and do a bit of crawling it was one giant mud hole after some playtime in the mud my check engine light started flashing DAMB IT I made it to the gate and that's it
the old imp spent the night at the hammers with out me it's home now but I still have no idea what happened
anyway my gun lock key opened the gas cap on the Toyota so I used it to tow the imp home what a bad idea that was the car pushed that little truck around like it was a toy almost jackknifed it a few times when I had to turn but made it lol
and way some good stuff

when I woke up this morning I saw this

@ultra4racing King of the Hammers has advised to be cautious of the flooding.

“Anyone moving onto the lakebed tonight...dont.

Head to the ranch or stay up by the welcome gate tonight. We are having a hurricane party at the ranch.

The lakebed, even to the Heights will be unpassable for at least overnight.”
- Dave Cole

Back