• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

GSPEED front link lengths

savageasflux

Pebble Pounder
Does anybody here have a Gspeed GS-FS chassis, Capra axles and Gshot skid? Im needing the front link lengths.

Gspeed and HardcoreRC don't want to give any help at all, so I'm on my own and may just have to start making links and see what is close enough.

I would set up the front end with the steering links setup and shocks installed and see what the tape measure says.

I would set up the front end with the steering links setup and shocks installed and see what the tape measure says.

I second that! it's a preference thing sometimes. I have built 2 g shots and used the link set they sell. my buddy built his on his own and cut his own Ti links, he is a machinist.

Back