• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Good all-around 2.2 tire.

Jack_Norfolk

I have come to the point in my wraith build where I need to get some tires. I generally use my rigs for trails and street, but I do things where a comp tire would help immensely. Any suggestions?

Jconcepts ruptures are a fantastic tire. I run them on my sportsman crawler since they're great on rock but they're just flat out good on any terrain too.

Jconcepts ruptures are a fantastic tire. I run them on my sportsman crawler since they're great on rock but they're just flat out good on any terrain too.

these look an awful lot like the Hot Bodies Rovers...I had those some time back and they went everywhere, but they are not sorrca legal if thats ever a concern..

WT, what foams do you run in them? the stock ones?

Last edited:
these look an awful lot like the Hot Bodies Rovers...I had those some time back and they went everywhere, but they are not sorrca legal if thats ever a concern..

WT, what foams do you run in them? the stock ones?

Let's say I'm running a custom foam. :lol: 6" CI single stage cut down to about 5 1/4" or so all around with stock OG HPI savage foams cut down for front outers and old memory foams stretched around the rear. I shaved the inside of the front and both sides of the rears.

Back