• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Glendale Shoals GTG ** Sunday the 29th **

wilbywise

Quarry Creeper
* A group of us will be getting together (GTG) @ Glendale Shoals Preserve in Spartanburg, SC this Sunday. THIS IS BEST PLACE TO PARK, YOU WILL SEE PICNIC TABLES OFF OF EMMA CUDD ROAD! "thumbsup"

https://www.google.com/maps/place/3...m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d34.940535!4d-81.837549

* Several people will be there around 9ish, but let's say 10 o'clock for the main meet up time.

* If there is enough people we can chip in $ for some Lil Caesars for lunch, but to be on the safe side I would advise on bringing snacks and water with you.

I have a couple gate markers but not nearly enough for a course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I would have known sooner I would love to come hit the trails with y'all and my Crawler literally has dust on it from lack of use. But we are racing sc trucks Sunday in nc. So I'm out but I hope y'all have a good time hopefully I'll see y'all at the next one.

Yeah I can't make it but glad to see something going on. I need to finish my new class 2 before spring hits

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back