• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

GIVEAWAY-Birthday Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColquittCustom405

I wanna be Dave
***THIS IS FOR NON-STAR HOLDING MEMBERS!***

The follwing giveaway is for non-star holding members. I will purchase one verde star (1 year membership) to the member that posts up a LINKED PICTURE no direct picture posts of their significant other *female* using any 1.9 wheel and tire combo as a pastie. Winner will be picked on Monday Jan 26th.

*Pasties covers the nipple that is connected to the breast.*

POST_ONE_TIME

What about the people that do not have any 1.9 wheels and tires?
I have tires but no wheels and that would be a little less than a pastie:lol:
But it would be a good pic with out the wheels:lol:"thumbsup"

HaHa I'm In!!! (this is not a pic of me for the record;-)) yes I know I have a star but this was too good to pass up

Attachments

• ugly_fat_man_big_tummy.jpg
    ugly_fat_man_big_tummy.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2,653
Last edited:
The wife said she will do it if you get the star for Tyler.:shock: The things people will do for there kids:lol:The only thing is we have no damn 1.9 wheels.Will touring car wheels and tires work?
That would actually be better there smaller:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The wife said she will do it if you get the star for Tyler.:shock: The things people will do for there kids:lol:The only thing is we have no damn 1.9 wheels.Will touring car wheels and tires work?
That would actually be better there smaller:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If the touring car wheels are the only thing she has on top then I'll upgrade Tyler to a gold star. "thumbsup"

Can you throw flour all over her also? It's kind of a fetish of mine. :ror:

HAAAAAAAAA
:lol::lol::lol:

Is that why the claymore was meant for Kamikaze?

Mine will do it but we dont have any 1.9's.....what about just a 2.2 wheel?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back