• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

GGT Open Track RWD RC DRIFT ACTION!

LAboy

Pebble Pounder
A pretty late video of the drift action at GGT during open track after they had just concluded their End of the Year comp, hope you guys enjoy it still! The original version ran into some copyright issues with YouTube :/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TzO3UOE-RbY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Music isues? I hate that. When i start editing my trail truck footage i think i will just use creek noise lol but hopefully it doesnt make everyone have to pee!

Nice footage as always, really dig the chase cam!
That black s15 with yellow headlights... dope!
Cant wait to get on my ae86 build!

Music isues? I hate that. When i start editing my trail truck footage i think i will just use creek noise lol but hopefully it doesnt make everyone have to pee!

Nice footage as always, really dig the chase cam!
That black s15 with yellow headlights... dope!
Cant wait to get on my ae86 build!

Yep, the original version had the same song, but I cut out part of the intro and that caused the owner of the rights to just have it blocked everywhere :/ luckily it turned out to be a simple fix haha

Thanks, good luck with the build!

Back