• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Getting Unstuck with HilltopRcCrawlers

doug.steele04

Rock Stacker
My attempt at a Sporty. Spent about a year doing as much research and parts collecting as I could. About five minutes after getting my chassis all plans changed. Originally planed for an AX build. But as I dug through my boxes of parts I came across a few sets of Losi axles and it hit me. So I got ahold of Krazed Builds and picked up there skid and front axle plate. With alot of help from new and old friends the build is now started.

CHASSIS :
Krazed Builds Losi Unstuck

LINKS :
Dluxfab lowers with home made uppers

AXLES :
Front=
HD gears, TAG style adapters, Vanquish c-hubs, knuckles, VVD'S, Rcbros holder and weights.

Rear=
Stock LNC

TRANS:
Stock LNC (for now HR gears to come)

DRIVE SHAFTS:
Axial WB (it's what I have on hand) LNC shafts to short in rear to long up front.

SHOCKS:
Between scx10 with spring cups by Fish, mini t springs, CF spacer by 149rc, adjustment rings by Aric. Or Traxxas big bores with cups by Fish and mini t springs.

ELECTRONICS :
Motor= Orion 13.5
Esc= Tekin RS Gen 2
Bec= Castle 10 amp
Servo= undecided

WHEELS / TIRES
Wheels= undecided
Tires= Losi red dot Boss Claws (will be narrowed)
Foams= Crawler Inovations DD narrow

BODY:
As of now Parma Exciter (have a few to choose from)

Will update parts list as needed. I am sure I am leaving something out.

HilltopRcCrawlers

Last edited:
Huge thanks to everyone who has helped me with tips and or part's. Also to the vendors and companies for all that you do for the hobby.

HilltopRcCrawlers

Huge thanks to everyone who has helped me with tips and or part's. Also to the vendors and companies for all that you do for the hobby.

HilltopRcCrawlers

Sounds like you are off to a good start!!"thumbsup"
Maybe when you get a chance post photos of your progress.;-)
Ernie

74e1d8b9d948d9532d00d3af38de1f90.jpg
76878c94f14d30d903cef8b1e6ecb31d.jpg

HilltopRcCrawlers

Picked up a couple new bodies, a set of wheels, and some narrowed Voodoo Pins from BioSatch Customs this past weekend.

7e848f05aa85ae620fcb98882b653f30.jpg
9c97d4b1d873c5b384dfda6b8726f6a6.jpg

HilltopRcCrawlers

Back