• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Get Together; 02/02/2019; Crawler Innovations; Ayala Metal Works; Activated Outlaw

Nova's Ark

Tire&Foam Extraordinaire
Subscribed Member
Gavin and I (Edmundo Ayala) will be driving and filming RC cars on February 2nd at these locations. We will have a practice course or two set up for Activated Outlaw. Consider this your formal invite to stop by, drive your RC car and meet other hobbyists. This is not a competition or full blown event. This a get together with focus on driving and visiting. I hope to see you there and possibly get your RC car on camera.

46129531554_4c4abdd97c_c.jpg

#crawlerinnovations #ayalametalworks #activatedoutlaw #doubledeucefoams #deuceswildwfoams #lilnovafoams #compcrawler #scalecrawler #rccrawler

Back