• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Found an old body I forgot about......

Valor

Rock Stacker
Found an unopened PL Jeep body I bought over a year ago for my Basecamp that has since been replaced by a TRX4 Sport for my son. Decided to put it on my Vanquish VS410. PL Jeep painted using Traxxas Metallic Black. Painted the roof and fenders with Tamiya black on the inside AND outside before applying a flat clear on roof/fenders to give it that matte finish. Pleased with how it turned out. The Traxxas Metallic Black is more like a very dark gray. Borrowed a set of wheels off the TRX4 Sport to see how it would look with the gray body.

F0PwoIzaEAEXbzX

Nice. First i did believe it was Original Axial rig Hehe with Original body from factory.

Nice rims, what brand are they?
I must say the stock Vanquish body is best looking body ever , from all brands.
Nothing beats that.
By my taste atleast

Now they released RTR with Portals, Falken Edition. It is so damn nice
take a look

VPS09013_Falken_Outdoor_1000x1000__11703.1688391273.1000.1000.jpg

This is EYE Candy

This is Worlds Best RTR crawler now
Also best looking , atleast i think

Last edited:
Back