• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

First Rock Crawler: Enter Gen 8 Scout II

wererabbitz

So my 4th RC Car is now setting in the Garage and my it's a Gen 8 Scout II rock crawler. I was looking at a TRX-4 Sport, but the Hobbytown guy talked me into this one and so far i love the looks of it..

My first 3 cars is a Arrma Senton, Axial Yeti Jr, and a Dromida Backbone, so this is my first real crawler. I noticed it seems pretty top heavy... I keep rolling it when i try to turn to much on a incline. Is this user error and i need to try to keep it straight? or is there something I need to tune? I'm still a bit new to it all, but was wondering if stiff shocks or something would help?

Thanks for any advice!

First Trail Hike

<iframe src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ljWWQxSSIM4RlGj6bJeLGYF2QXy1oAHp/preview" width="640" height="480" allow="autoplay"></iframe>

Back