• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Feeling overwhelmed! Dual motor ESC's! need help!

GCapollo

okay so iv searched and searched and well, iv searched and I cant seem to find anything! call me stupid.
but iv been butting heads with redcat customer service since December because their speed controls for the rs10 have caught fire twice!! no wait! 3 times as of tonight
and I want my crawler going again so can someone please show me a ESC for a dual motor MOA crawler that has a drag brake and can handle my 2s lipos!

I cant seem to find anything and im really starting to feel over whelmed by it, I just wanna go crawling while theres atleast some decent weather. I thank you in advance!!

Back