• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Fastrax Ivory White - polycarbonate spray - any experience?

Billy CZ

Hello guys. Have you ever used Fastrax Ivory White spray? I was looking for beige spray for polycarbonate and found this item. So I have ordered one but the seller send me H-Speed White spray becuase he claims, They are both the same.. he claims the Fastrax Ivory White is standard white colour and it is not Ivory White. I was searching on the internet but didn´t find anything. Any experience or photo of real color? THX

Ivory White typically isn't the same as beige. You should force him to get you the correct thing.

You could spray the inside with PS-55 followed by TS-46 or TS-68, to get beige.

You could spray the inside with PS-55 followed by TS-46 or TS-68, to get beige.

YY thanks, I know, but the ivory white was closer to the color I wanted, it should be lighter, so I hoped it will be ok and now I don´t know what to do. Maybe somebody has already used this spray and can help me. Now I´m going to send the white spray back to the seller and I think I will risk it and try the ivory white and we will see. Only complications with returning,..

I second that...use different number of coats and different backers on each piece. It's helpful if you label each one with a Sharpie as to the number of coats and if you use a backer other than black or white.

Suggestion.....

Spray on a scrap of lexan first... It is much easier to see if you are going to like it.

OK I will try but it is a pitty that nobody has no experience with this colour

I second that...use different number of coats and different backers on each piece. It's helpful if you label each one with a Sharpie as to the number of coats and if you use a backer other than black or white.

OK thanks, I will try

Hello guys. Have you ever used Fastrax Ivory White spray? I was looking for beige spray for polycarbonate and found this item. So I have ordered one but the seller send me H-Speed White spray becuase he claims, They are both the same.. he claims the Fastrax Ivory White is standard white colour and it is not Ivory White. I was searching on the internet but didn´t find anything. Any experience or photo of real color? THX

So the color is really normal white, it is not ivory white - maybe it will help to someone

Are you talking about the H speed white or the fastrax ivory white being just normal white?
So, you know this thread is 4 yrs old right? You may not get a reply from op!

Back