• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Extreme slop in meus diamond axles for trx4m

DeadBolt987

Hi all,

Recently purchased and installed some Meus isokinetic diamond axles for trx4m, and now I have about 1/6 rotation of slop when I rotate my front tires. This issue is only in the front axle, not the back. The slop between the two wheels (holding one wheel and rotating the other) is very small, but the slop for both wheels (rotating both wheels freely) is the issue. I have installed injora overdrive gears in this front axle. Is this an issue someone has encountered in some form and any tips to adress it?

normal you can try shiming the lockers for a tighter fit if you want to but just think of it as more of a limited slip diff than a sloppy diff
and besides it will help with turning alittle lol

These Chinese parts are not made to the highest quality nor the tightest tolerances. On a 1/10th scale, a little slop can be tolerated, but this little slop turns into too much on the smaller scales. Buy yourself a shim kit.

Back