• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Everest 10 vs. Rock slide rst 10xt ????????

There two different types of crawlers.

The Everest 10 is a shaft base rig with one motor centralized. Its like an axial ax10. It can be made in to a scale rig but would be easier to get a gen 7 sport or pro. Or a comp style rig like the ax10.

The rs10 "Rockslide" is a moa (motor on axle) has a motor on each axle. Its along the lines of a rc4wd bully. These are more of a comp style rig can be made scaleish.

Really it all depends on what you are looking to do with it? What kind of terrain is available in your area? That will also help make your decision.

Did you ever decide which way to go? Any feedback on your purchase? My son has an everest and I'm considering an rs10

Bringing this back from the dead.....

I am looking at these two options as a cheaper way to get into the hobby. Being new, I would like a "point and shoot" rig that I can have fun with relatively stock (out of the box) with minimal upgrades although I know I will eventually do some. After I get my fill I will move to more scale builds and specific components for my tastes.

So which of these would be the best pure crawler regardless of scale looks, etc.

Thanks!

Back