• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Event locations

Brute71

Where are these being held that I see the results for? Appears they are on the western side of the state by the looks of it.

The summer 2.2 comps are held at Regan ND, NE of Bismarck. There is also a place closer to Bismarck that we hold events. We usually kick of the summer season in May with a comp held in West Fargo.

sumer time and mostly middle of state. we are going to try and find new spots. meeting for ndrcrc in minot on feb 22 630pm I will post up meeting spot when it gets closer dave do you think you can make it or give me a call I can explain better

That would be pretty late in the day for me seeing as how it is a four hour drive home. Just post up what was discussed.

I think last year worked pretty well other than the light attendance. I know Amber, Tony and I had a good time at the events we went to. This summer may be a bit tricky depending on the schedule as Amber will have her kid every other weekend. We are hoping it coincides with your work schedule Thomas. I shouldn't have any conflicts as I now run the warehouse instead of trucking.

first comp march 22nd in dickinson and the scaler crowd took over and voted scalers first and 2.2 second

Won't be making the first comp. We will be in the cities for a MN Wild game. Have fun guys!

hockey over rc your getting soft man haha and they have dates picked out I will post after first comp, I forgot to write them down and places. fargo is still in may.

Here is the full schedule listed on facebook...

March-22 Dickinson
April-12 Regan
May-17 Fargo
June-7 Beulah Bay/Camp out
June-27 Car show
July-5 Bismarck
August-9 New Salem/King of the Holstein
September-27 Minot
October-25 Bismarck or Dickinson depending on the weather.

Back