• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ESC for Holmes Puller Pro Stubby V2 (2700kV)

JimInMiami

Quarry Creeper
So other than the hobbywing fusion my experience has been with brushed motors. Recently got me a Holmes Puller Pro Stubby V2 (2700kV) and looking at the Castle Copperhead 10 ESC. Is that a good match? Intended use is in a VP Phoenix.

JimInMiami, I run a Puller Pro V2 2200kv full size in my TRX4 and it’s fantastic. John Holmes has a video showing how he programs Castle escs and I used that as a starting point (especially the throttle curve) and the combo is much quieter than I expected and low speed control is really good. I was also running a Puller Pro 2200kv stubby and Mamba X in my Capra and was very pleased as well.

Forgot to mention, running the Castle Copperhead in my TRX4 with that Puller Pro ����

I've used a 2200 PP stubby with a Mamba X, a Copperhead as well as a Micro X. It's a great combo that should work well for what you want to do.

Back