• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

E10 stock tires?

NERodrigues

Rock Stacker
I just did some comparison tests from the tires I had and others. Was not impressed by the Pro-Line Hyrax tires. My modified Redcat Everest 10 tires with every other cleat filed down did 2 times better on multiple terrain track. So here is my question. Do you know what those tires are called? I want to buy them on Amazon or a comparable tire from where ever. I am not adverse to buying copies.

IMG_20220505_123952(1).jpg

Thanks for the answer on that. I am going to keep my eyes open for a similar tire as well. Honestly I am hoping I can find some clones that are a bit less. I know, I am a cheap ******* but I don't have much in the way of funds. I have to make due. Also looking for people who have had similar experience to validate what I found. Sometimes the first thought is not always the right one.

I suspect that the Pro-Lines are probably better on rock surface. They do look better so at the very least I can use them for images when I take pictures of my E10.

Different tire, but I think you might like Duratrax Showdowns. They're taller, narrower, much softer compound, and a kinda similar tread pattern as your cut tires, cheaper than most too (but not no-name knockoff cheap.)

Different tire, but I think you might like Duratrax Showdowns. They're taller, narrower, much softer compound, and a kinda similar tread pattern as your cut tires, cheaper than most too (but not no-name knockoff cheap.)
I had Showdown's on mine and it went up and over everything. I got the pre mounted ones.
I also laid the shocks down a bit and swapped to a different skid to improve the geometry.
I did have to trim the rear of the body to clear under flex.
34fb2cd990d37f74d9ba6288f5376a08.jpg

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Thats actually a good start, better to find the right tires first and not have to buy a bunch and test each individually. Used Duratrax for many RC types and know they can be trusted.

Thanks.

Ill wait a bit longer to see what others say but definately a good start.

I had Showdown's on mine and it went up and over everything. I got the pre mounted ones.
I also laid the shocks down a bit and swapped to a different skid to improve the geometry.
I did have to trim the rear of the body to clear under flex.
34fb2cd990d37f74d9ba6288f5376a08.jpg

If I might ask, what type of skid (if it what I am thinking it is) :)

That would be awesome, thanks. Oh just a note, I don't know if there is a non Facebook page to look at. Facebook is not so thrilled with me.

Last edited:
Here's a pic of the skid I'm running.
It's for holes for both Redcat and 3 gear/stealth x trans.

dc5448785a2745b71760a81c3044f2d8.jpg
153529e5f2ed47a14721289a7d25037c.jpg

I had been thinking about going to a metal version of the skid but then I realized that really what is the point if you buy a metal version if you did not have a skid plate that could be replaced easily,

Here's a pic of the skid I'm running.
It's for holes for both Redcat and 3 gear/stealth x trans.

dc5448785a2745b71760a81c3044f2d8.jpg
153529e5f2ed47a14721289a7d25037c.jpg

Do you have a link to his page by chance? I have searched Road Dog RC on Facebook but haven’t found the correct page. Thanks

Back