• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

E10 skid plate

I have seen a number of people say that the skid from Road Dog RC is a good upgrade for the E10. Problem is I can’t find the Facebook page that sells them. Does anyone have a link they could share? Thanks

i cut my e10 skid out of a plastic cutting board works great
i actually cut the whole chassis out of it i call it the IED chassis or the improvised electronic device lol

the best upgrade you could do is to go with a scx10 skid and slot the 2 holes for transmission bolts or upgrade your transmission to a ax10/3 gear unit for a scx10 or enduro trans if you want some overdrive in the transmission
going with the axial skid you could also run the 2 speed trans or one with dig they also sell models with counter rotating outputs to help with torque twist saposidly

I have seen a number of people say that the skid from Road Dog RC is a good upgrade for the E10. Problem is I can’t find the Facebook page that sells them. Does anyone have a link they could share? Thanks
It looks like the FB page isn't there anymore.
May want to try Etsy or eBay.
I think Vader made skids for them as well.
I tried to make one like Ferp but it looked terrible. Lol.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

the scx10 skid is still the best way to go

you would need to do a tummy tuck mod that dose a few things
1 lowers your over all cog
2 has potential to fix the horable suspention link geomitry cause now theres material were the upper link mounts need to be

the scx10 skid is already set up for a axial 3 gear trans thats alot stronger than the stock e10 trans that your gona end up replacing anyway
and it inboards your lower links

the scx10 skid is still the best way to go

you would need to do a tummy tuck mod that dose a few things
1 lowers your over all cog
2 has potential to fix the horable suspention link geomitry cause now theres material were the upper link mounts need to be

the scx10 skid is already set up for a axial 3 gear trans thats alot stronger than the stock e10 trans that your gona end up replacing anyway
and it inboards your lower links

Ok so I’m new to crawling but I have been doing RC for quite a while, what’s a tummy tuck mod?

Back