• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

E-Maxx Tires/Wheels Opinion w/ 14mm Hex

AK KRAWLER

Rock Crawler
North to Alaska - go north, the rush is on....
I also have this question asked down in the Non-Crawler section.

Mods - If you feel it necessary, I have no problems with this thread being deleted..."thumbsup"

So, while messing around and organizing parts for my E-Maxx yesterday, I noticed that both front rims have a significant crack that starts at the inside bead area and goes almost out the the outer bead lip. Not sure if my son and I broke them, or if they were broke when we got it.
Looks like I am now in the market for rims and tires...

If I am going to be changing them out, I would like to step away from the super low profile, 3.8" tires and wheels. For general basher duties, what have you all been happy with? Not looking to break the bank, but not looking for super cheap garbage either.

These work for you?

You can have them. They're yours if you want them, just give me a couple weeks to get them packaged and shipped.

A Friend of mine recently, moved to Wyoming, knew I was into RC and gave me his wrecked T-maxx.

I'm retiring in 6 yrs, and plan on moving out of this state, and don't want to be dragging a bunch of useless stuff with me.

I don't know if they're any good, the street tires are coming loose from the rim, the off road tires seem to be still glued. The IMEX tires appear to be the ones he used the most.

PM me your address.

Attachments

• T-Maxx Tires & Parts 001.JPG
    T-Maxx Tires & Parts 001.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 164
  • T-Maxx Tires & Parts 002.JPG
    T-Maxx Tires & Parts 002.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 165
  • T-Maxx Tires & Parts 003.JPG
    T-Maxx Tires & Parts 003.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 169
  • T-Maxx Tires & Parts 004.JPG
    T-Maxx Tires & Parts 004.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 193
  • T-Maxx Tires & Parts 005.JPG
    T-Maxx Tires & Parts 005.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 182
  • T-Maxx Tires & Parts 006.JPG
    T-Maxx Tires & Parts 006.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 180
  • T-Maxx Tires & Parts 007.JPG
    T-Maxx Tires & Parts 007.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 168
  • T-Maxx Tires & Parts 008.JPG
    T-Maxx Tires & Parts 008.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 169
Looks like between Mike Flea sending me a care package (THANKS MIKE!!! "thumbsup") and oddly meeting up with a local T-Maxx/E-Maxx builder via eBay, I should be set!
I met (electronically and via phone) a local SuperMaxx builder and he seems to be a great guy. He answered a question I had about some wheel adapters. Then I asked him basically the same question I asked here about tires & wheels. His response was " let me look in the shop to see what I have here that I can GIVE you to get you running again. Proceeded to box up the adapters, wheels & tires, before I even paid for them, just to get them out as quick as possible and to get us up and running again.

The R/C community never ceases to amaze me!!! "thumbsup"

Back