• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dravtech shock setup

Australalien

Those of you that are running Dravtech shocks on your Bully2's, what is your setup? which pistons and springs are you running and what weight oil are you using? I have a stock RC4WD Bully 2 chassis from the kit with no mods so far

I run them on both my bully comp rigs. I run the 4 hole pistons with the soft springs 40w AE shock oil. Great setup IMO

I've recently got myself Dravtech too, great shocks, I made some tests on my Bully2 and eventually ended with front: soft springs, 2 hole piston, 30wt oil and rear: medium springs, 4 hole piston, 30wt oil

how big is the difference in the rebound rate between the front and rear with this setup?

Quite big, the rear is having springs working more so it is more jumpy and retracts quicker, while the front is having oil working more so it is more mushy.
In general, the whole setup feels very soft and I found it to be quite good.
Additionally, the angle of the shocks is making a difference, so experiment with the different holes in axles/chassis.

Back