• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dlux utb18

xxlostonexx

Rock Stacker
Picked up a slider and got my Dlux order placed. Just built it. Greased all the gears. Steel TGH trans gears. Has Treal OD gears up front and TGH stock machined gears in the rear. Treal axle housings.

Just sharing some pics. Any questions feel free to ask.
11bbd705ca87be97c80fa416cf117ccb.jpg
63c98cf28c32a6e032bd0288f5e22559.jpg
207166087111e859981fec2879432516.jpg
f05af3e8f6da7ad66171c0d82db1fb7f.jpg
028dad896d7ba138380d40e5759adf4d.jpg
4a874cca1ebdc0627d87daea89257539.jpg

Sent from my LM-G900TM using Tapatalk

That thing is going to be a killer on the rocks! Great build and can’t wait to hear about the performance.

I didn't like the rear drive shaft angle. it just didn't look right to me so I went back to the stock skid. I will see how it does over the weekend.

That does look like a pretty steep angle in the rear. Some angled skids use an angled shim to get the transmission to level out.

I didn't like the rear drive shaft angle. it just didn't look right to me so I went back to the stock skid. I will see how it does over the weekend.

Assuming by the pics you’re running a Holmes 380 Revolver? What esc are you planning on using? Still deciding if I want to go with a Holmes 380 Revolver/Crawlmaster Mini V2 or the Furitek system. Mine is nowhere near as modded and I’m likely not going to push it to its limits very often. I did pick up some Zee 650mah 100c 3s packs that are just a wee bit smaller that the rtr 2s battery so won’t be needing to modify the stock battery tray. Btw, loving the tire choice! I almost went with those but got the class 1 3.93 JConcepts Tusks. Just waiting to order the TGH trans gears, motor/esc, and servo.

Assuming by the pics you’re running a Holmes 380 Revolver? What esc are you planning on using? Still deciding if I want to go with a Holmes 380 Revolver/Crawlmaster Mini V2 or the Furitek system. Mine is nowhere near as modded and I’m likely not going to push it to its limits very often. I did pick up some Zee 650mah 100c 3s packs that are just a wee bit smaller that the rtr 2s battery so won’t be needing to modify the stock battery tray. Btw, loving the tire choice! I almost went with those but got the class 1 3.93 JConcepts Tusks. Just waiting to order the TGH trans gears, motor/esc, and servo.

I am going to run a CC Mamba micro 2. I have some 3 cell 450 I am going to run. I need to print a battery mount somewhere. I might ditch the cab and run a body. I have a bug body I am going to paint up this weekend.

I am going to run a CC Mamba micro 2. I have some 3 cell 450 I am going to run. I need to print a battery mount somewhere. I might ditch the cab and run a body. I have a bug body I am going to paint up this weekend.

Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Back