• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dingo

Chodey24

Rock Stacker
If I put a 17.5t brushless motor in a dingo And bought 2.2 iroks. Would it crawl good and go good If I cut the body and
Made them fit??? Or is it better to keep 1.9s??

Iroks are decent for crawling and 2.2 should be fine. Does it rub when you flex out would be the question for cutting into the fenders?

As for if it will crawl good that depends on the rest of your set up. Post some pics of your rig under the body. Are you running aluminum links and steering as well as knuckles? What kind of servo? What about esc? Do you have softer springs or stock? Have you mirrored your tRansmssion? What foam set up are you running in the tires? What is the weight balance from front to back? Do you have weight in your knuckles or in your wheels? I would investigate those things in setting up your rig plus there is more but those are a good start.

Back