• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Diff problems, front wheels spinning backwards

GBTRX4

Hi guys,
just finished my build but......
my front tires are spinning backwards. The rear wheels are spinning the right direction. From what I've read, the differential is likely "placed upside down" and the fix is to flip it. But the molding on the diff cases don't allow you to put in backwards so I don't see where I can change things. Could it be the spool ro the transmission? Any help or advice on where to look for the problem? THANKS

Clearly something was assembled wrong. I would recommend you go back and compare your drive train to the assembly instructions step by step.

Last edited:
Flip the spool/diff in the front or back, but only one of them!

They diffs only fit in the axle 1 way (assuming you are using TRX4 axles)

If it's a stock kit, I can't fathom how you are getting opposite rotation on one of the axles. Are the shafts connecting to the trans spinning in the same way? I'd check at the transmission, somehow something's not connected properly.

Back