• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Did the interior!

krenkrog14

Im new to the bomber

Ive building a low key bomber

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using tapatalk

Moderator edit: Image size rule 800 pixels wide by 600 pixels tall
Anything smaller will remain posted
Oversized images will disappear

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the ckrc aluminum links and body panels and i polished them then i installed the hot racing sway bar! The sway bar works good to eliminate torque twist but it limits crawling! Im trying to figure out a quik release for it!
Oh i have a mamba max pro for it i just havent put it in yet

Im also waiting for the hot racing blue trailing arms in the mail! I guess they are swiming them over!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Did more

You know you can add more pics to one thread right? You don't need to make a new thread for each pic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope! The only reason im on this forum is because i tore my miniscus so i cant go to work or go crawling

addicted to RC

I'll refrain from calling you lazy but I won't refrain from deleting your posts that have very huge ass pictures.

Sorry to hear about your miniscus.

Re: Im new to the bomber

Im on my phone and it only gives me the option of taking a pic it doesnt let me do anything eles

addicted to RC

Im on my phone and it only gives me the option of taking a pic it doesnt let me do anything eles

addicted to RC

There are apps for phones you can resize pictures with. There's websites you can go to that have photo resizing tools.

Picture I took with my phone...

Resized the same picture with an app on my phone...

Last edited:
I'm less tolerant I guess, your grossly oversized images have been removed.

It's been 3 weeks since you were politely asked to re-size them and you've made no attempts at all to do so.

When you figure out how to get them within the forum size limits you are then very welcome to edit your existing post and add them back.

Back