• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Did some.trail maintenance today.

93muskrat351w

Got all the trails weedeated and trimed.reworked a few rock walls and the mud bog.well over 30 hillclimbs of differant Skill levels and enough trail to kill a fully charged battery.sucks I havent really found many ppl to join our group.we have to highly modded redcat everest 10s 2 axial wraiths and a new trx4 bronco.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Hey I grew up just north of Columbus! There were a lot of fun areas to explore although it's been ages since I've been up there. Dunno where you're at but no doubt you've got some cool places to crawl. Anyway... Take care and i hope that y'all are able to get some more ppl involved.

Just outside richmond ohio.over 1/4 miles of trails so far

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

93muskrat, are you still running? Any pics of your course?
We are starting to look for other locations to go to to run.

Back